I did my Project 8 on the 17th March 2017.
I personally felt better during this presentation than I did the previous one. I will probably need to focus more on the start and ending of my speeches in the future to ensure I start and end with a bang. I will need to work on my creativity to use visual aids better in the future.
My evaluator graded me based on the following acronyms:
- What was mentioned: In love with Netflix
- What was memorable: Sense of humor in words such as rheoterical devices and irony
- What was mendable: Limit props and use them throughout the entire presentation
What cound the speaker have done differently to make the speech more effective?
- Use or choose a prop or two that could exemplify your message to make it more memorable rather than one off event
- Link the props to your key message in your conclusion
What did you like about the speech?
- Fun topic
- Good use of language and humor
- Audience enjoyed your speech